Author: LOLGOP on April 3, 2012 – Source: http://eclectablog.com/2012/04/who-said-it-mitt-romney-or-mitt-romney.html/trackback
The true story of a real boy trying to become a puppet.
Ann Romney said the general election campaign will “unzip” her husband to reveal just how not “stiff” Mitt actually is.
Echoing the “Etch A Sketch” comment from a few weeks ago, Mrs. Romney is suggesting we haven’t met the Mitt Romney yet. Though Mitt has been running for office since before Justin Bieber was born, somehow the real Mitt is still hiding somewhere in his mom jeans. As if suddenly, in August or September, he’s going to appear as a fully formed super Republican — Jesus “Rand” Reagan.
But why wait? Find out how well you know Mitt Romney now. Find out how well you know the guy you’ll be completely forgetting in September.
Read these quotes and determine who said them: Mitt Romney or Mitt Romney. Check your answers below. If you get all 10 correct, you may be the only person in America who will miss the forgettable fake Mitt Romney we all know now.
1. “Higher energy prices would encourage energy efficiency across the full array of American businesses and citizens.”
2. “I’m very much in favor of people recognizing that these high gasoline prices are probably here to stay.”
3. “I think people recognize that I’m not a partisan Republican, that I’m someone who is moderate, and that my views are progressive.”
4. “But I was a severely conservative Republican governor.”
5. “I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country. I have since the time that my Mom took that position when she ran in 1970 as a U.S. Senate candidate. I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it.”
6. “I am pro-life. I believe that abortion is the wrong choice except in cases of incest, rape, and to save the life of the mother.”
7. “We may make mistakes as a nation from time to time and step on other nations’ toes. And we’ll apologize for that.”
8. “But apologizing for America is something I will never do as the President of the United States.”
9. “I don’t line up with the NRA.”
10. “I like grits.”
1. Mitt Romney, 2010
2. Mitt Romney, 2006
3. Mitt Romney, 2002
4. Mitt Romney, 2012
5. Mitt Romney, 2002
6. Mitt Romney, 2005
7. Mitt Romney, 2012
8. Mitt Romney, 2012
9. Mitt Romney, 1994
10. Mitt Romney, 2012
[Image credit: Chris Savage | Eclectablog]